“Not worth the trip”
Review of Twin Pine Casino

Twin Pine Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, offering a wide variety of coin drop and ticket in/out slot machines with a well-rounded mixture of penny, nickel, quarter, one-dollar and five-dollar games, multi-denomination and progressive games.Also available are original-style live action Table Games featuring Blackjack, Poker, Three Card Poker and 3 Hand Hold'em. Check out the web site for special promotions and frequent cash drawings. Twin Pine's 60-room hotel, features luxury accommodations at a great value. Take the scenic 17 mile drive north of Calistoga for some nightlife in wine country.
Brentwood, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Not worth the trip”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Room clean but expensive. Food ok, casino too much cigarette smoke. In the history of casino gambling never has any one person lost so much money in such a short time.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Colin M

Santa Rosa, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Fun slots, Penny slots, free coffee & soda”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I had a LOT of fun at the casino. Guess you could tell I won! As part of a gift certificate I won, I got $50 in free casino play. I've never done that before so had no idea what to expect. They had specific machines for the 'free slot play' and I chose a penny slot. .30c per spin and I was in! I kept winning and walked away from the machine $90 richer. Not much by most standards, but it was enough to make me happy!
We had to sign up for the 'free play' at the Harvest Club and the girls there were great! They helped us get signed up at the machines (not the easiest thing to do) and cheered us on as we won.
The biggest issue for me was the smoke. No smoking in the hotel, but everyone seems to smoke in the casino and they did not have a 'non smoking slot area'.
They had a great band playing in the bar tonight and we had fun on the dance floor.
Overall a fun place to play since there isn't much else to do in town.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Bren B
633 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“Great rooms, skanky casino”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The only place to stay in sad little Middletown is this place. There are a few other rental cribs in town but they are gross and avoidable. The rooms are large and comfy and a pleasure to make love in and to take a bath and to make sleep.

But, the way smoky lobby and casino area is brimming with sad, broken folks getting drunk on cheap booze and wasting away their paychecks on penny slots and Parliment cigarettes.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank Alzor S
California
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Nice little casino”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a nice little casino in Middletown. Friendly staff, very clean, with a pleasant atmosphere. Slot payoffs seem about average and ventilation (to move out the smoke) is adequate. I

Visited February 2013
3 Thank hotspringqueen
San Leandro, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Casino Fun in the Wine Country”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Came here for the weekend and we had a great time. The casino is small with mostly slot machines and some blackjack tables. They have 3 dollar blackjack tables and we sat here for a long time and actually came away with some money. On Sunday we joined their "Slt Tournament" and one of us got in the final playoff. The slot machines are a little tight but they have a good variety of slots.
In other reviews some people complained about the smoke but I didn't notice it all but, no one beside me was smoking.
Go have fun but don't expect a Vegas experience or Cache Creek.

Visited March 2013