“Best Vacation of our life”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middletown
Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B
Ranked #2 of 4 Middletown B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 14, 2010

I went there on a Mother Daughter trip. I was just ending five and a half grueling months of cancer treatments and it was my 21 year old daughters spring break. So I searched for a healing retreat that would also be something my daughter would enjoy. The place is beautiful, secluded, clean, the water is great and most important the beds are so comfortable. They serve raw vegan with some cooked foods and if you have ever been curious, the food is healing and delicious. I arrived absolutely exhausted. This is a retreat center and it is about transformation. The owners are healers not inn keepers, but take very good care of you. Having Harbin Hot Springs near by is a big plus as they have dances, classes and movies, which is nice when you are traveling with a young person. I left rested and not wanting to go.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed February 27, 2010

This was my first experience in a retreat and it was one of the most enriching experience of my life. I needed to get away from my daily and stressful life and take time for myself.
The environment is perfect. It is beautiful, very peaceful, quiet and very clean.
The service is exremely personalized and professional. I discovered and experienced yoga, meditation, breathwork, raw food and watsu massage , they were all awesome!
The infrared sauna and the spa were also great! I strongly recommend this experience to everyone looking for clarity in their life!
Ginette from Canada

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2009

I went on this trip totally burnt out and I leave with a total new prospective on life. This was my first experience with a couple different forms of meditation, yoga and breathwork. The massages were also fantastic. Sauna & whirlpool were great. Just totally peaceful. Even the hiking trail was a great workout. Nearby to mountain trails which were invigorating. Trips to Harbin Hot Springs were incredible. Best vacation and retreat of my life. Looking forward to the two level pool being done. Andrzej and Ashanna the owners are the best. They catered to my needs and made the experience life changing. The raw food (not what I imagined and it was incredible) and juicing was spectacular. Still smiling!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2009

I needed some soul searching time off within driving distance in Northern California and Spirit Springs was the most refreshing, unusual experience I had. On the hottest day the rooms felt cool and fresh. I was the only guest and the hosts provided ample space to myself when needed and holistic services and food when the need arose. The location has tranquil settings. I hope pool is now built which would add more value.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank mahdine
Reviewed September 25, 2009

I chose Spirit Springs in order to get away from it all. The fact that the owners accept only between one and four guests at a time makes for a very intimate, relaxing atmosphere. The owners will cater to your individual needs. This is not a "cookie cutter" B&B by any means. Try something new and take advantage of their wide array of knowledge in all things holistic and healing: Yoga, meditation, breathwork, massage. The property is situated along a stream, so even if you just want to sit and read, you'll find it a very peaceful, soothing place to do so. If you truly want to get away - and have time to reflect - this is the spot!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo

Been to Sacred Springs Retreat and B&B? Share your experiences!