I had a very stressful year and this was the ticket.
Great scenery, quiet, mediation, cleansing, and what more to you want.
My 12 best things were:
The best things I like about the retreat: (in order of importance)
1) Breathwork-Individual and group were outstanding.
3) Watching the spiritual film after dinner with the group. It felt very nice.
4) The water fall hike. It was very refreshing.
5) The neighborhood cat. I almost took him home with me and he was sad to see me to go then.
6) The Library-I could spend a week in that room.
7) The New Year Eve soak
8) The Temple Yoga
9) The babbling brook at the retreat
10) New Year Eve Dinner
11) All the Food was excellent.
12) Being with nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sacred Springs Retreat is a B&B and a personal, holistic retreat center. It's located to the north of Napa Valley, in the forest, on a year-round mountain creek. We run on-going personal retreats oriented on spiritual growth, healing and transformation, offering yoga, meditation, massage, aquatic bodywork, breathwork, juicing and raw food detoxification, visits to hot springs and nature hikes. Our facilities include far infra-red sauna, hot tub, hydrotherapy/Watsu pool and swimming pool. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Springs Retreat Hotel Middletown
- Spirit Springs Retreat And Bed And Breakfast