1) the freeway is nearby and noisy. Secret? Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel. It's much quieter.
2) the scrumptious breakfast consists of fresh and tasty items. Pastries, fruit, juices, yogurt, usual scrambled eggs, sausage etc. The waffles are made by pouring fresh batter onto the waffle iron. Delicious!
Coffee is strong and comparable to Starbucks. In short, eating breakfast in the hotel brings down the room price and leaves you full and satisfied.
3) Rooms are clean. Yes, it looks like an older hotel, but it's well maintained.
Looking for a place to eat lunch/ dinner? Try New China Cafe on W. Main St ( 2 miles ) Cheap price, huge quantity and very tasty food.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Merced Hotel Merced
- Merced Comfort Inn