“Excellent stopover hotel en-route to Yosemite”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Merced
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Excellent stopover hotel en-route to Yosemite”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great basic hotel! Looking for a stopover hotel after a long drive en-route to Yosemite. Arrived late but staff was very help and happy (needed that after a long drive). Got up early to catch the bus to Yosemite. Excellent beds and breakfast. Exceeded my expectations! Would good there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Samantha G, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Another last minute choice but pleased . Hotel is 3 stories with an elevator . Clean rooms for the price , no problems with check-in . Friendly staff ! Nice looking lobby area . Parking is average though I think some spots are shared with the Carrows restaurant in front of property . My room was clean , furnishings were decent , bathroom clean & no critters to complain about . Left early so cannot comment on restaurant or continental breakfast ! Though I did see breakfast area as it was being set up & it looked good & clean . A plus for me is that I was offered a cup of coffeee for the road ! Next to major interstate but surprisingly quiet . Would stay there again !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Samantha G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
It's alot of hard work to keep an older property up,and we thank you for your acknowledgement of our hard work and hopefully we will be seeing you again soon.
Merced, California
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I currently live in Merced, but I had to stay in a hotel for a few days while my house was under some construction. This hotel has a helpfuland friendly staff I was checked in by Kayla, she was very helpful and welcoming. she helped me with all the requests I had. The rooms in the hotel are spacious and very comforting. The hotel offers a breakfast in the morning, which is unlike any I have had at a hotel. they had eggs, sausage and waffles, and many other things. really tasty! I would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've been traveling for quite awhile and I've tried out several hotels in Merced, CA. But after visiting the Comfort Inn, my searching came to an end. They have comfortable, clean, and very large rooms at a very affordable price, thanks to the special pricing I got for staying most of the week. The staff is very friendly and they make sure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Some hotels didn't have a microwave and a fridge without having to upgrade to a more expensive room, but they're included in all the rooms at Comfort Inn. I'm very happy staying here, and as long as I'm working in Merced, I'll be staying at the Comfort Inn. If there were anything to complain about, which there really isn't, a wide screen, HD tv would be the icing on the cake. All in all, I'm very happy staying here and I would recommend this place to everyone. Oh yeah, they cook up a real breakfast every morning, along with the breakfast muffins, cereal, and a lot of other goodies.

• Stayed February 2013
Samantha G, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for your wounderful comments, we enjoyed having you stay with us you are welcome back anytime, welcome to the Comfort Inn family.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

we had a very spacious and clean room, the employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. we will defiantly be trying here again on our next visit to merced . the staff at the hotel were very kind to us

• Stayed January 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I went to my 50th reunion and stayed at the Comfort Inn in Merced, Ca. The Hotel is comfortable, rooms are clean and quiet, hospitality is grand. The office personel was very helpful since there was construction on the roads. The great thing is our room was accross from the pool which we used during the mornings. I would inspire travelers to stay at the Comfort Inn when traveling or visiting the Merced area. Great Place.

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool are just great for couples that enjoy swimming.