Just spent two days here because it was not too far from Yosemite. The front desk guy was friendly. Breakfast in the morning was too crowded and we couldn't get a seat so we went elsewhere. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. At night you can hear cars traveling on the highway nearby as well as a train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites - Merced features 83 rooms and suites that include microwaves, refrigerators, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer, as well as, complimentary wired and wireless high-speed internet access and plasma TV's with a complimentary premium movie channel and pay-per-view movies. We also feature an outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fiteness facility, Meeting Room and Executive Board Room, both with high- speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Merced reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Merced Hotel Merced
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Merced
- Hampton Inn Merced
- Merced Hampton Inn