“Courtyard and Bistro Review”
Review of Courtyard Merced

Courtyard Merced
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Merced
Liberty Lake, Washington
“Courtyard and Bistro Review”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have been staying at this facility Monday thru Friday since the middle of December. I feel it is the best choice in the central valley (I am working in Chowchilla).
The staff at the front desk are excellent. They all go the extra mile to remember your name and make you feel at home.
The ladies in the Bistro (Xay, Allison, Delia, Susan) have all been a pleasure. Good food and always a friendly smile.
Bottom line is I can stay anywhere close to work and I stay here.
The place is quiet even though it is close to the highway.

Room Tip: The jetted tub rooms are nice, all are on the first floor. Stay away from the south end, more highwa...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Brad W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Korean first
Oakland, California
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I was very pleased with the friendly service given to me by an employee named Carlos.He made sure that all my needs were met and went the extra mile in helping me secure a room for my family. This shows me that this hotel and their staff always put the priority of the customer before everything else. Great Job Guys!!

Room Tip: Ask for Carlos!!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Art O
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this Marriott Courtyard number of times recently. Each visit has been excellent: appealing decor, friendly staff, nicely appointed rooms and a very good casual restaurant, The Bistro, with first rate service from Suzanne, Delia and others. The tacos and Bistro Burger are first-rate.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Rlp378
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My experience at this Marriot was wonderful, food was always excellent.Suzanne and Delia at the bistro, always pleasant and accommodating. All staff members were great. Hotel is very nice, and I'll always come back here when working in Merced.

• Stayed January 2014
3 Thank MirandaOrtiz2011
Walnut, California
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This Courtyard is the most courteous, professional and polite. I the Bristro folks are the best..Very tenative...It all starts when I check in with the register person Psi is the most nicest and efficient at this.

The Britro is Del, Sonya and Silvia that work the Bristro...They remember your name and what you like to drink and eat...gives you that home feeling

Room Tip: All locations are good. Mariotts are very consistent
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
6 Thank wctrep
Chino Hills, California
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The staff were very friendly and brought meds for my coworker to her room because she was ill. Delia always knows how to make my perfect cup of coffee. She remembers me from my previous stay. I had way too much to carry and Sonia helped me with my bags door and coffee to my car. Now that's service!!!

• Stayed January 2014
5 Thank TiffanyfromCa
Calgary
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights in business and was quite comfortable here. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were clean and I found the bed comfortable. The gym was good enough that I could do cardio and some free weights if I wanted to. I didn't done in the restaurant but it did look like the food was pretty good. My complaint was that the wifi was pretty much none existent. The front desk apologized and said that they are upgrading that.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Gunnar010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Merced
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Merced
Budget Inn
#6 of 14 in Merced
Americas Best Value Inn- Merced
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chowchilla - Yosemite Park Area

Been to Courtyard Merced? Share your experiences!