“Beyond Exceptional” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Nanaimo, Canada
“Beyond Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Sadly In-N-Burgers are not in Canada. I rarely eat burgers anymore in fast food establishments because of the quality but I always seek out In-N-Out locations when in the southwest of the United States. The have simply delicious burgers, great fresh cut fries all made to order, excellent friendly service, fair pricing and spotlessly clean facilities. I have never been disappointed. This organization is very well run. I love their commitment to quality and service.

• Visited May 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“First time visit and it was very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was our first time eating at this hamburger chain. We were on our way back to SFO from Yosemite. The burgers were delicious and we really enjoyed our lunch. The onions which were fresh and sweet made the hamburger super tasty!!

• Visited May 2014
Merced
“I LOVE In N Out Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat. Given the choice it is In N Out hands down. Everything is always very good. I like the fact that they have someone outside when the drive-thru is crowded to take the 'in the car' orders. That is catering!

• Visited February 2014
Merced, California
“Food to make you go ummm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Consistant. Service, quality, cleanliness, and atmosphere. The company has a great thing going on and it works well.

Visited December 2013
California
“Fries are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I had the cheeseburger and had them grill my onions. Perfect burger. Had to top of my meal with a chocolate shake. Yummy. A lot of people in drive thru, but the line moved quick.

Visited September 2013