“Fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pinocchio's
Ranked #7 of 157 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Merced
“Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Pinocchio's is a fun place to go with a few friends, have a few drinks and eat a few goodies. I like the bar area. Although it's a little noisy at times, they have happy hour specials that mimic some of their larger dinner menu at a slightly discounted price and rather than ordering 3 sliders I can order one at a time. I really recommend the meatball slider - Delicious!
Service can be a little unprofessional. The servers aren't always experienced and it shows. On the other hand, they are friendly and make you feel welcome.

• Visited November 2013

Merced, California
“Can't take more than a group of 5”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

We walked in with a group of 10, the restaurant manager could not accommodate us ... What's worse is that he dint even genuinely try!

Place smells of dirty feet.. Never got to try the food

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
California
“Delicious sandwiches”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been here several times with friends. Every time I go I order one of their sandwiches because the bread is amazing. This time I ordered the grilled chicken. So delicious and juicy. I ordered of half sandwich with soup. The sandwich is big enough for two. I took half home for dinner. I had the zucchini and sausage soup. This is a must try. Very tasty.

• Visited December 2013
California
“Fresh sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I loved my sandwich. The bread was so fresh and the serving for a small sandwich was quite big. I especially like the zucchini sausage soup. The best!! The service was fast and friendly. We go to this place a lot.

• Visited September 2013
Brighton, Michigan
“Nice, casual setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Friendly, quick and efficient service with a good mix of customers. An enjoyable downtown restaurant overlooking Main Street. Not a huge menu, pasta was so-so, but the sauce was great, and everything reasonably priced. The atmosphere is pleasant, but we sat upstairs and it was a bit noisy.

Visited August 2013

Been to Pinocchio's? Share your experiences!