“Delicious sandwiches”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been here several times with friends. Every time I go I order one of their sandwiches because the bread is amazing. This time I ordered the grilled chicken. So delicious and juicy. I ordered of half sandwich with soup. The sandwich is big enough for two. I took half home for dinner. I had the zucchini and sausage soup. This is a must try. Very tasty.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I loved my sandwich. The bread was so fresh and the serving for a small sandwich was quite big. I especially like the zucchini sausage soup. The best!! The service was fast and friendly. We go to this place a lot.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Friendly, quick and efficient service with a good mix of customers. An enjoyable downtown restaurant overlooking Main Street. Not a huge menu, pasta was so-so, but the sauce was great, and everything reasonably priced. The atmosphere is pleasant, but we sat upstairs and it was a bit noisy.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is one of the better places to eat if you are down town, main street Merced. It is
a casual dining option with pizza, sandwiches and salads. The pizza has a cracker crust.
Service was friendly, food good and prices moderate, a pizza is $13, a chicken sandwich $ 9.
There aren't a lot of options in downtown Merced. Pinocchio's seems to be a favorite with the locals and it is located on the little square.

1  Thank HugoHobbs
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Pinocchio's restaurant serves American Italian comfort food in a diner setting. This is a great place to bring the family. The portions are large, the beer is good, and the pizza is great. The pizza is even good as a leftover the next day. The service is friendly and the location down on Main Street is a nice place to walk around.