“Lovely!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Los Banos, California
“Lovely!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I had a wonderful salad (Chicken Primavera) while dining with several friends. The ingredients were fresh and the amount was just about right. The decor and ambiance was lovely. One friend thought the background music was a tad bit too loud to hear everyone"s conversation. The service was right on. The gratuity is included in the tip, so be aware of that when paying or charging the meal. The restroom was clean with 3 stalls. There was ample parking. I would definitely come back!

• Visited February 2014

Atwater, California
“Good Service, Good Times”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hit DiCicco's for my birthday dinner with the family. Of course the family decided to surprise me by having the staff sing the Happy Birthday song (which I'm sure they hate)... but when they came out and sang, my kids were in the bathroom. Sad that the kids missed it, the staff came out a second time and sang again. I hated it, but the family loved it. Well played by the DiCicco's staff. Good job. Food was good and everybody had a good time. The owner even bought the kids dessert on the house. We'll be going back again.

Visited October 2013
CA
“Always one of the Best!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I eat at DiCicco's at least once a month and we have only been disappointed once (appetizer/calemari). We have tried that again without problem. We have had various dishes and enjoy all. We usually bring a bottle of wine with us (corkage is $12.00) but we drink what we enjoy. My fav dish is the Chicken Fresca, wonderful! Always have had great service as well. Pricing per plate is in the teens. Great decor and love the background music. Our favorite dining in Merced!

• Visited October 2013
Fresno, California
“Not Sure About this One”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have eaten at DiCicco's in Fresno and have been very satisfied with their food. However, I am disappointed with their Merced location. I really love Dicco's Lasagna. It is meaty and very cheesy which makes for a great Lasagna. The noodles must be firm, but the noodles with this location were like paste. Others in my party had other dishes and were dissatisfied. I cannot recommend this location, though I have been a DiCicco's diner for a long time.

• Visited May 2013
Merced, California, United States
“Lots of sause”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Food taste good. Comes out hot. Simple dishes. Lots of pasta. Lots of sauce. Bread is okay. Good to eat there once in awhile. Decor is very nice and distinctive.

Visited May 2013