“Best Pizza!”

Mountain Mike's
Ranked #35 of 169 Restaurants in Merced
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm a convert! Just wish they had one in Florida! I love pizza and this was the best I've had in ages! Fresh veggies, good meat and NOT GREASY! Even with sausage and pepperoni!!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Fresh, great selection, pretty quick. This is your best bet for pizza in town. There are no great deals to be had, but ask anyway. Try linguicia on your pizza, yummy!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Ordered pizza last night through the online ordering system. It was a little old school when the delivery person pulled out manual credit card imprinter. Very good with high quality toppings. Would order again.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Two years later and STILL dreaming of this pizza - so two nights in a row we ate Mountain Mike's the last two nights. We prefer the thin crust, but the first time we forgot to ask for it - the regular is too doughy for us - but the sauce, fresh cheese and pepperoni make up for it. What sets it all apart is the spicy, perfectly cooked pepperoni - to the point the flavor is like a very spicy bacon atop classic sauce and fresh cheese. They had a special with three toppings on a large for about $12. I am so sorry that I forgot the young gal's name who helped us - she was from Atwater and so friendly and helpful. Last year I was in Merced and the guys that waited on me were not very helpful and didn't have salt and pepper. This young lady was so professional and went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable. 'Can't wait to come back!

Been to Mountain Mike's? Share your experiences!