WINNER WONDERLAND

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Merced, California
“Hidden Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

One of the top Thai restaurants in town. It's hidden in a wall on the side of a parking lot. The interior needs improving but it's a diamond in the rough. Food and service are what makes it in my books. I'd recommend the asparagus and beef, green chicken curry, and Thai chicken wings! I'd recommend you eat here.

• Visited June 2014

Poulsbo, Washington
“Good Thai in an unexpected spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I were in Merced and looked for something to eat and were surprised to find a highly rated Thai place close by. We were glad we stopped for lunch, the prices were very reasonable and the food very good. I had Krapau Fried Rice, after thinking about getting Pad Krapau. My wife had Pad Khee Mau. The server did not ask for a spiciness level, the fried rice was about 1-star and the Pad Khee Mau about 2-star. The service was OK. We would stop again if we are ever in town, but would make sure to say how spicy we wanted the food.

• Visited December 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I'd try some place else first”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I wouldn't go back again. The dressings and sauces for the food didn't taste homemade or fresh at all. It tasted like it had a lot of corn starch or was out of a bottle. I really wasn't happy with any of the food we ordered at all. Not tasty. Just edible. People around us were eating pretty much only soup/pho so maybe we should have just ordered that too. The food was a big disappointment BUT the staff were very friendly and offered great service!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Newman, California
“Great food excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We were nine in our group. Service was great and the food was delicious I tried every single plate and all of them were delicious. The best sticky rice in my opinion I have ever taste.
Very friendly. The place needs a overhaul but the food and the friendly servers makes up for it.

Merced, California
“Great Vegetarian choices are available”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are locals who eat dinner here occasionally. We quite enjoy the food. I tend to order Vegetarian dishes with tofu, and everything has always been well presented and tasty. They serve beer but not wine. Bummer! But.... tea is nice, too. :) Staff is friendly and efficient. Will continue to patronize.