We stayed at HI EXPRESS Merced before our trip to Yosemite National Park. The location is good, there is a good Italian restaurant in a walking distance, the room was big and convenient. Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the new fresh look and feel of our Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Merced, CA located at the intersection of Highways 140, 59 and California Highway 99. We are just a short distance from Merced Municipal Airport (MCE), UC Merced, and Mercy Medical Center and Castle Air Museum. As the Gateway to Yosemite, Merced is 80 miles from the park. Merced offers a variety of entertaining outdoor activities such as hiking and bicycling, as well as water recreation at the many lakes in the area including Lake Yosemite & Don Pedro Lake. From the moment you drive up to the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Merced you will feel welcomed by our fresh look and relaxing ambient music. Our responsive staff will help make you comfortable in one of our 91 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, including 19 suites. All rooms are equipped with deluxe new bedding and our Smart Bath Collection, as well as 32 flat panel televisions, and complimentary wired/wireless high-speed Internet. This newly built hotel also features an outdoor pool, whirlpool, exercise room, business center, and a large meeting room. We are confident that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Merced reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merced
- Holiday Inn Express Merced