“Still There!”
Review of Ann's Coffee Shop

Ann's Coffee Shop
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The fact that this old school, counter and pie type diner still exists, especially in Silicon Valley is a reason in itself to go. Just the Americana experience that you only see in the Mid West. If you are in the area and want to throwback to the 50's Go to Ann's. This is real, not fake.

There are newer reviews for Ann's Coffee Shop

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Walking on Santa Cruz Ave. in Menlo Park .........walked into this place to have the best Rhubarb Pie that I remember. The environment has a town feel and food cooked home style....waitress was very kind and explained with details the menu content.
Thinking to come back to have their famous pancakes and Eggs Benedict !

Reviewed July 9, 2013

While the booths are most uncomfortable for a grown man, the food is consistenly good....particularly the breakfast/all day French toast and pancakes. Service is efficient and pleasant so I forgive the discomfort!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

How much can you say about a diner. I went to get a fast breakfast with coffee and that's what I got. The décor was a throwback to east coast diners from New Jersey. If you have ever been to one, you know what I mean.

The coffee was good and hot. I had a combo 1 egg scrambled with two pancakes and a couple of slices of bacon. The pancakes and bacon were larger than normal.

If I lived in Menlo Park, I would be a permanent fixture in this place.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We love Ann's. It has been in the same location since 1946 and is just the kind of place one might remember from years past. It has a small town feel and makes no pretense of being more than it is - a good coffee shop with good home cooked style food. We hope it never changes. It's just great as it is.

We eat there often when we are needing a quick lunch while in Menlo Park. All ages are there. All types of diners.