“It was perfect.”

Add it.
Mextogo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 20, 2012

After a really fun but midweek party, I met my fiance for lunch in Menlo Park. Divey Mexican, I told him I wanted. He took me here.

It was perfect.

Their nachos are really delicious, even if you see them microwave them! It's real cheese that's put on there, and they'll make them vegetarian if you ask.

I got the chimichanga but with black beans instead of meat, and it was enormous and delicious and perfect. The outer tortilla was crispy and flaky and amazing, and the guacamole on the side was tangy and creamy and wonderful.

And yes, I ate the whole thing. Are you impressed?

Reviewed July 26, 2012

There are many really good places where I live for mexican food so I may be spoiled. This place was just your average kind of more fast food mexican, nothing special, but still good.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have been passing this restaurant on El Camino Real for 6 years but never wanted to go in because it is soooooo casual! I missed out for 6 years on the tastyest Mexican food this side of Viva Sol.
They make all the food fresh everyday, and you can really tell. It is hard to describe how much flavor it all has AND it is not greesy. The special salsa is unbelievable.
I went with my picky eater girlfriend and she almost finished her food! She had the chicken an a bed of salad. it was fantastic. the chicken had been marinated in some spices and was delicious. Another time I went with my husband who is fussy about where he eats ( he usually needs the right ambiance ) He was so delighted he said he could forgo ambiance to eat here, he had the chile verde taco. I had pork iin a crispy tortilla. Exceptional!