“I have only eaten their hamburger”
Review of The Oasis

The Oasis
Ranked #20 of 123 Restaurants in Menlo Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I have been coming to this bar to get their hamburgers since my freshman year at Menlo College in 1981. When ever I am in the Palo Alto area - i make it a point to go to Oasis and grab a burger. While the burger does seem different from 31 years ago - it is still excellent. A great place to hang out!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

This is a Stanford hang-out with some of the best burgers on the peninsula. It is loud and dark, but that adds to the fun.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Oasis has been around forever, well, at least since I first frequented the place back in the mid-1970s. The atmosphere is terrific, the beer is cold, and the food is always consistent. I wouldn't rate the food as top-notch but certainly not untasty. Go for the Polish sausage! I always visit for a meal whenever I'm in the Bay Area.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Met with a friend at the Oasis for a quick burger and meeting. Always a pleasure to get a patty melt and fries. My friend's burger was mouthwatering. Atmosphere is perfect for guys or gals after a game. Used to be a regular spot for lunches.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Ate here on the recommendation of front desk staff at the Stanford Park Hotel across the street. Basic burger & pizza joint with a diverse clientele. Great burger, great atmosphere, good selection of beer. Pizza looked good too and will try it the next time I am in town!