“Nice atmosphere, great service and average food at the BBC” 3 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
British Banker's Club
Cuisines: American, British
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Santa Cruz Ave.
Transit: We are located 1 block from cal train station levees train leaves at 1:15am
Description: We are a vintage landmark building. with Tiffany glass windows and lamps. We have a piano bar on our second floor open Wednesday -Saturday. We have multiple flatscreen tv's to catch all your sporting events. A beautiful setting for your social gatherings. We make both are food and specialty cocktails with finest and freshens ingredients so come join us.
New Jersey
“Nice atmosphere, great service and average food at the BBC”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

I had a hankering for some bangers and mash and found this place while wandering around Menlo Park. It is really beautiful inside with the stained windows and the bar was gorgeous, but the atmosphere seemed a tad stuffy at times. I was welcomed as soon as I approached the bar and ended up seating myself outside. I did have the bangers and mash, which should have rather been called "banger and mash." It was essentially one banger that had been cut up and served upon a smear of mash across a thin white plate. If it was a fantastic banger, I wouldn't have minded so much, but it was average, as was the mash and the onion gravy. I was actually disappointed at the lack of authentic British dishes offered. And for $15, I expected more than a single banger. The beer offering is good and the service friendly. I would go there for drinks and appetizers, but will skip the meal next time.

• Visited August 2011

“good food, great bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2009

good food, great bar

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fun pub food and beer, authentic pub vibe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2008

Fun pub food and beer, authentic pub vibe

“great patio”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2008

great patio

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good beer selection - food wavers - hoping new owners make some well deserved changes for the better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2008