“Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Simple restaurant in what looks like a house. All types of cuisine on the menu. Everything was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

If I were reviewing only the food, this would have gotten 5 stars. My salmon entree was absolutely perfect in flavor, texture, and presentation. My husband enjoyed his food, but having to battle at least a half dozen houseflies made it very awkward. He killed several during our meal, so that was a downer. Didn't completely ruin our dining experience, but didn't help either. Would we go back? Sure.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

By far, the freshest and best food in this area. I would highly recommend that everyone visiting Mendocino eat here at least once.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Late Sunday afternoon dining after a robust hike during Memorial Day weekend. Our House Aperitif and Kir Royale, respectively, put me and my spouse right in a good mood. The duck leg confit was a nice tasty first course. My salade nicoise and his sweet potato gnocchi were huge hits. The creme brulee met my very high expectations. A really great wine list. The Baxter Black Label Pinot Noir was a fine discovery. Excellent service by Janet and her colleagues. A real gem.

1  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed May 28, 2014

When we read the criticis about this restaurant, we expect really an exception. Yes and no...
The food is tasty and the chief try to make some special associations of flavours. But at the end, good but nothing really special and exceptional in your plates.
The service is good and friendly, the wine list is interesting.
Upon to me, this restaurant is overrated but still good
Nice house