“Best Coffee in America!”

Goodlife Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Mendocino
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Established in 2012, the GoodLife Cafe & Bakery offers delicious, organic, whole food, fine French pastry and baked goods, as well as Mendocino's best coffee drinks! Everything we offer is made in house, from scratch. We strive to use local produce, products and organic ingredients whenever possible. We offer an extensive menu of Gluten Free items including Mac & Cheese, Enchiladas, Deli Salads, Soups and Baked Goods! Our deck is sunny and dog friendly and our dining room is cozy and cheery. Stop by for a taste of the GoodLife! Open daily, 8am - 4-ish.
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee in America!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Awesome service, yummy food and REALLY good coffee! Apple Pie is delicious and serving his huge! Atmosphere cozy with really nice outdoor area.

Visited May 2013

Philadelphia, PA USA
“Pastries are far above average!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped in here because our hotel's Continental breakfast was so bad. Boy, were we pleasantly surprised! The pastries are all home-baked and are hefty. My cheese danish, with about a half-cup of blueberries on top, must have contained four ounces of cheese. Memorable!

Visited May 2013
Redwood City, California
“good food”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

WE had breakfast and lunch there the coffee and food good
Muffins and breakfast burritos are availbe there are Bailyus and bagels etc
Friendly staff you can sit on patio or inside

Visited April 2013
boston
“Fun, relaxed and good snack or meal fare”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

A great place to stop off for breakfast, lunch or snack. We enjoyed the pumpkin curry with chicken, apple pie ala mode (delicious ice cream), hot chocolate and hot cider. All was delicious. Full selection of coffees. Friendly attentive service, cozy interior dining and outdoor dining areas.

• Visited April 2013
Littleriver, CA
“Oooh so good! These new owners are so wonderful and gifted!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Having grown up in mendo I was not super impressed with the food from the previous cafe that occupied this space. Took me a bit to catch on, and I must say I am so pleased to discover another very friendly place in mendo with a casual setting and REALLY GOOD food! The cesar salad is maybe my favorite ceasar ever! They make the croutons to order (so dont expect an instant salad.)... YUM! And you can order it with bacon! (or chicken). The gluten free Mac-n-cheese doesnt taste gluten free and is AMAZING. Im hooked on the pesto as well as the ham and broccoli-I have yet to try the plain. The soups are great-I had a fabulous corn chowder with an amazing little gluten free biscuit-I think they make their own gluten free bread-the biscut is tasty and flavorful! Ive heard other great reviews on their salads. I really like their gluten free breakfast burrito but beware of the rice tortilla getting hard- something I dont mind but you should know before you get it. Im having a hard time trying other entrees because I am so hooked on the baby breakfast burrito, mac n cheese and cesar.
OOOOH, a must try- the brownie ala mode.... yummmmm.... And Ive heard great things about their cheese cake too.
Also, I must mention, they have so many different milks for coffee/tea drinks-nut milks, coconut milk, etc... This makes me happy!

• Visited March 2013