“Excellant Espresso”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Mendocino
NC
“Excellant Espresso”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Walked into here to get an espresso. Very friendly owner served us, and answered questions for us and then gave us our excellent espresso and a individual gum for our breath afterwards:)

Visited October 2012

San Francisco, California
“Good Coffee!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

And they were open as early as 6 AM-which was great because or B&B wouldn't feed us at 7:30 :(
Friendly, sunny service-and up to 3 shots of espresso in your latte for no additional cost.

Dublin, Ireland
“My first stop in Mendocino”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Without fail, this is where I get my coffee fix in Mendo. I love the variety of coffee and the ambiance.

Cameron Park, CA
“3 shots!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I wanted a latte, went to Frankie's and the girl there didn't know how to make one, so I left and found Moody's. Ordered my latte and was asked if I wanted the standard 3 shots- wow watch out Starbucks. I opted for 2-shots. The only odd thing was the guy who smokes pot right outside the door every evening. He's so stoned he can barely stand up. Makes more good entertainment I guess.

Naples, Florida
“Great Coffee and People Watching”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Everytime we go to Mendocino we pay a morning visit to Moody's. Coffee, bakery goods and that "northern California" ambiance just can't be beat. Don't let the group hanging out front intimidate you - they are great kids trying to "find" themselves, albeit some must be in their 60's. Owners and Staff are genuinely friendly and do their best to serve all.

Visited August 2012