Room was nice. Very clean. Bed was great. Bathroom was huge. Now the bad... Unfortunately, breakfast isn't served until around 9. But if you come down late, meaning 9:10, expecting to eat forget about it. We went a few mins after 9 and we got cold eggs. 1 small piece of bacon, only because the other guests were willing to take food from their plates when they realized not everyone was gonna get some. When asked if more bacon was coming, owners response was, "No, it takes 45 minutes to make." We had to take our food back to our room to eat because there was no place to sit down. The only table was the round table with the food on it and then you sit at chairs with no table to eat. Not the best set up for breakfast. Thankfully our room had chairs and a table to eat at. Don't get me wrong the 1 piece of bacon I had was delicious. Eggs were cold. French toast excellent. If you want your room made up or fresh linens you have to ask it's not done automatically. For firewood they use wet wood. Took forever to get a fire started. Improvements needed for breakfast service. Doubt we'd be back til then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Food, Art, Music and Vibes await you at Didjeridoo. Set just across the road from the ocean bluffs and the oldest Presbyterian church in California our spot in the village is cool. Walk to great eateries and all the local shops or relax and meditate in our beautiful gardens and historic lobby. See local art displayed in our relaxed lobby, break bread with us at our open pot-lucks & drink wine with us :) If you play bring your instruments, music happens here. Didjeridoo is perfect for weddings, reunions, small private parties and any other happenings that need to be in a place of love and beauty. Our rooms are great too! They range from quaint to fancy, some Victorian some simple and zen, all beautiful. We are Mendo people and want your visit to our village to be special and cherished. Peace Please note Didjeridoo is not a place that uptight conservative people will enjoy, in fact they will write bad reviews and hate it like they hate many things in life. Didjeridoo is most enjoyed by cool people looking for a nice stay in a beautiful place in an extremely friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn And Meditation Center
- Didjeridoo Dreamtime Inn & Meditation Hotel Mendocino