“THE best Pinot!”
Review of Breggo Wine Bar & Tasting Room - CLOSED

Breggo Wine Bar & Tasting Room
More attraction details
Owner description: Our ocean view tasting room is located in the historic village of Mendocino at 45070 #B Main Street, where you may also enjoy Breggo and Cliff Lede Vineyards wines by the glass, shop for accessories and gifts, and take in our spacious gallery featuring the works of Northern California artists. Open Sun-Thurs, 12-6; Fri-Sat 12-7. Telephone 707.937.9900
Columbus, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“THE best Pinot!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just a little stop on the way to Mendocino, but we liked these wines the best of all, even the larger wineries.

Visited June 2013

Naples, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great find, great wines”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was recommended to us by one of our restaurant servers.

We stopped and were surprised at the qualitry of the wines. We bought a mixed case! Wiilia (yes, that's spelled correctly) was our sommelier and she is both knowledgable and very pleasant.

We highly reccomend Breggo if you're any kind of wine person.

Visited May 2013
Humboldt, California, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fun & Informing”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My fiance & I went here with a local friend for our 7 year anniversary- our first real wine tasting experience. It was amazing! The owner was fabulous & seemed to know everything there is to know about wine in general and also about each winery/type of wine. He was great to chat with & even helped us pick out a few bottles to take back home. I loved their seating area in the back by the wine bar, it made it feel more comfortable & laid back than I expected from a wine tasting joint.
The wines we tasted were delicious, I'm pretty picky about my reds but the owner had picked some amazing selections. I would definetley go back here again if I'm in the area- Great wine, great service, very friendly, & we learned a thing or two about winemaking!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Becky E
Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Loved this winery”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I loved everything I tasted on their tasting menu. Beautiful wines, reasonably priced. Don't miss this stop if you're in the area. Wailea was very friendly, informative and helpful. We can't wait to taste these wines again at home. All four of us that went became big fans.

Visited October 2012
Lakewood, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wine Anyone?”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Took the limo wine tour from the MacCullum House. Breggo was one of the 4 wineries we visited. The location was amazing and so was the wine. Very friendly and informative staff!

Visited June 2012