“Great Food and Pub Atmosphere”
Review of Patterson's Pub

Patterson's Pub
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Mendocino
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Try the shepherd's pie, it was so delicious! The service was impeccable, and we went on a very busy Friday night.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had dinner at this little restaurant. The place was really packed, Saturday night , I didn't do reservations, because I hadn't plan to eat there. But my daughter joined me for dinner at the last minute and we decided to find a nice little place to eat. The atmosphere was charming, and a nice looking young man offered to let my daughter and myself to sit at his table. Good food, good dinner company, the dinner hour was very enjoyable.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Great Place where the locals eat and get their drink on ! Awesome fish and chips and other fare. ... we'll be back again!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The food was pretty good. We could watch the game and the service was excellent! Nice choice for a nice price.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

A great pub find on a somewhat overcast morning...looking for a place with nice beer selection and good food, this is definitely worth checking out. It was still early, so over-crowding wasn't the problem noted by other reviews. Really thrilled to find the Racer 5 IPA and Lagunitas on tap; good selection of North Coast brews, as well. SO and I both had the clam chowder which was very good; I had the BBQ tri-tip sandwich special (excellent!) and SO had a caprese salad...a nice variety of tomatoes and delicious fresh mozzarella. Monica, our bartender, was very friendly and engaging, and she did a great job keeping track of the other patrons. Will definitely go back next time we're in Mendocino.