“Great food Fantastic Beer”
Review of Patterson's Pub

Patterson's Pub
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Mendocino
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed November 7, 2012

What can I say its the first place we head and the last place we visit before we leave. The food is fantastic, specials are great. They have TONS of beer on tap so great time to try out something new. They take cash only (and have an ATM) so be prepared for that. The bar is prime real estate so be ready to squish in especially if there is a game of any sort on. The bartenders or nice but the Sunday bartender is an old timer and grumpy. Service is good, everything is great there and if you like "pubs" you will love Pattersons.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful meal here. The servers were there when we needed them and served our meal and drinks with a smile. I enjoyed the mussels and clams, my husband had the hamburger. Yum! The atmosphere was comfortable with local and tourists patrons.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The size of the sandwiches is truly awesome but what makes it great is the flavor! I wish we had a place like Patterson's in my hometown. They have a great selection of Irish and English beer and ale while the decor reminded me of our trip to London and Ireland. A great place to visit.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Visited on a Sunday night when the local football crowd was in full force. It was a little loud, but dinner was very good.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Excellent service, quick and efficient. The halibut fish & chips was light and delicious.
The Cobb salad was also very good. The price was very fair and the place was full of locals.