“Great food!”

Frankie's Pizza and Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mendocino
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Paradise
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ate twice at Frankie's. Pizza was very tasty and flavorful. The "big" salad was perfect for my wife and me. And the ice cream after the meal was a great finish. We highly recommend Frankie's.

• Visited May 2013

San Francisco, California
“A light at the end of the street...”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

After a busy day running around Mendocino county and settling back in, I was craving a late night treat. It was a warm day on the coast so how cool would it be if there were a place close by which was also open? Right, I thought? Who am I kidding? I'll ask Siri...well, what do you know..there was one right down the street! I am talking "walking distance from the B&B" and they were open for another 30 minutes! What are the chances?!?! It is a cute place, and what a menu, shoot I walked in and didn't know if I wanted ice cream or beer! Maybe even a glass of wine, a hot tea or coconut water. They also serve pizza. I did end up ordering ice cream...remember the reason I went down there to begin with? While I was there I saw the pizza and it looked delicious! What a special little shop! They totally had it going on! Oh, and the staff was super friendly too, even 30 min before close!

• Visited May 2013
Sacramento, California
“Great Quick Food”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Good pizza is the main side of Frankie's but the Ice Cream is a good finish. They have an upstairs area that is great for small groups of like 25 people. Price is fair for the good quality of food you get. Great selection of beer too.

Visited March 2013
Novato, California
“good place for ice cream.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It is in the main downtown area. The menu includes pizza and other foods. We go there for the delicious ice cream.

Visited March 2013
Caspar, California
“Good honest food, nice people serving it”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Fairly priced, good value in this over-priced tourist town. A hidden gem. Limited menu, but what they have is fresh and delicious.

Visited February 2013