Blackbery Inn is traquil, bucolic and charming. It sits on a bluff just east of Pacific Coast Highway in sleepy Menocino County. The rooms are clean and well -appointed. The Inn features a western motif, with room facades like a sherriff's office, a general store, a bank and a "parlor," the latter being among the most romantic of the inn's rooms. Most have decks and many have kitchens and jacuzzis. The staff is happy and discrete. Just a minute or two awaylies the bohemian town of Mendocino, and several fine restaurants are within ten miles. Go for a serene, adult get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca