My wife and I go to Mendocino at least twice per year, and we almost always stay at the Blackberry Inn. It is just outside of Mendocino proper, and it is very picturesque, quaint, reasonably priced, quiet, and the 'cottages' are all individual and have their own character. The staff is great. The 'theme' is that of a little Western town. We have met people there who have been coming back for decades!
It is by far our favourite place. As an extra treat, the coffee and 'snacks' provided in the room are second to none. Homemade, and the coffee is gourmet from small farms.
This place, including the rooms, is spotless. Maid service is simply superb.
We spend quite a bit of time travelling all over, and this is the finest.
Steve and Dalila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca