My husband and I have stayed here at least 3 separate times in the past few years. It is an older establishment, but well kept. It is always clean, and everything is always in working order. The staff is friendly and helpful. The prices are very reasonable, and they have rooms for all budgets. The decor is a bit eclectic, but charming...kinda like grandmas house, comfortable. The goodie basket is always a welcome addition for the evening or breakfast. Every room has a mini fridge, microwave, and small coffee pot. It isn't in town, but is very close, just a couple of minutes drive to town. Belles place is our favorite room, but this time we stayed in the School house which was still very accommodating. We will definitely consider this inn any time we visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca