My Mom , Sister , niece and I stayed here it was charming and clean right across the road from Mendocino the town, I would go back for sure !!!!!!!Love the little breads and cookies coffee tea
great beds window seat fire place shower bath love the landscape sitting areas, short trip to Fort Bragg and restaurants and beach nice little kitchen TV . Nice people and free wine brought on the last night chilled!!!!!!!!!!!
Would like to go back with my husband for sure have been telling everyone how cute it was. Nice and quite
The view could be better if you want to see the ocean but its still worth going because its so charming and well maintained and just across the HWY from lots of beaches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca