Stayed in the Sweet Shop, had a front porch with chairs, spacious room with frig and microwave. Made our mini Thanksgiving vacation a wonderful dream. About 6 min. from Ft Bragg and Mendocino village right across the highway. The staff came by every morning with a basket of fresh fruit, muffins and banana bread. Coffee, hot chocolate and popcorn also included. Room was immaculate with beautiful wall paper and pictures. Maid service excellent. Could not ask for a better staff Melissa and Lou are helpful and wonderful in managing the Inn. Barry and Kathy also made the stay enjoyable. Planning to
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HRS so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca