We have stayed in just about all the Rooms, over a 20 or 25 year period. We have
stayed here 6 different times, We luved it... r first time was in 1988.... It was just
the 2 of us, and we enjoy still in r lives riding bikes, so we rode bikes then during
r time here.. We've stayed in the 90's, with r daughter during her growing up years.
Also in 2000 stayed here with r daughter in her teens... r last visit was last month
in July 2011... We stayed r 2nd time in the School House Room. A beautiful
view of the flowers and such, !!!!! A really enjoyable time. A nice pre Anniversary
of 30 years trip... R Anniversary is coming up the 8th of Aug. Again we luv u Blackberry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackberry Inn, nestled a half mile above the historic town of Mendocino, offers guests the best of both worlds. Surrounded by sylvan trees, sunny meadows and breathtaking ocean views, the Inn is perfect for those looking for tranquility and luxury. Whether you enjoy strolling through town, hiking the many surrounding beaches, biking the idyllic Hwy. One, or relaxing on your redwood deck with a glass of wine, the Blackberry Inn offers serenity and proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HRS so you can book your Blackberry Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackberry Hotel Mendocino
- Blackberry Inn Mendocino Ca