We really enjoyed our stay in the Wilson room. Very spacious and it has its own balcony for relaxing outside. The inn was quiet but on the edge of downtown so you can easily walk to the shops and restaurants. Also enjoyed the breakfast. The Innkeepers helped us with dinner arrangements and sightseeing advice. Discovered a little ways into the stay there is a wireless connection which is important to me.
Would definitely recommend the Headlands Inn and stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino