My wife and I had a much needed getaway this weekend in the quant town of Mendocino in the North Coast of CA. The Headlands B&B was a great choice. Friendly staff welcomed us on our arrival with a tour of the beautiful home and showed us all of the places to eat and stroll around the town on a map he gave us. We stayed in the cottage - a separate building in the back that has a fireplace and jacuzzi spa. The room was spacious and comfortable with a canopy bed covered in pillows and a soft sofa for two sitting in front of a wood burning fireplace that was all set to go with the touch of a match. The bathroom was clean and spacious as well with a large spa tub. Breakfast was wonderful - hot coffee or tea, muffins, a warm fruit cobbler with yogurt and granola and a delicious Mexican style egg dish. All served in our room by a friendly staff member. Highly recommended for a weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast