Two couples, we arrived in Mendocino after dark, tired and no arrangements made for where we'd sleep that night. We drove past Headlands Inn and saw the word "vacancy", and were lucky enough to be offered the final two rooms available. Denise was brisk and efficient with our check in, confirming our breakfast requests then suggesting we may wish to have a sherry in the upstairs lounge before heading out to dinner. Headlands Inn is centrally located, making it easy to browse through town and find a restaurant. We returned to our room and lit the fireplace before snuggling into bed for the night.
Breakfast was served to our room the next morning, and was delicious. We enjoyed a chat with Mitch on the history of Mendocino before packing up and saying our thanks for an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast