We had a perfect stay at the Headlands Inn b&b in Mendocino (unfortunately just 1 night). The inn is very very nice, accurately restored in an English-style manner. The owners are very kind and attentive. We enjoyed a superb breakfast served in room, which was very pleasant since the room we were in has a table just in front of the window looking to the beautiful garden. Everything was so delicious that we finished it all even if there were lots of things to eat (a sweet cream with muesli and fruits; a soufflé and different muffins).
Everything was perfect, I wish I could have staid one more day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Headlands Inn is a distinctive Bed and Breakfast in the heart of picturesque, coastal Mendocino village. Casual elegance awaits you at this historic New England-style Victorian saltbox, where personalized service, charming accommodations, and tantalizing breakfasts ensure a perfect getaway! Ideally located, the Inn is only a short stroll to Mendocino's wonderful shops, galleries, restaurants, and the mighty Pacific Ocean. Come to relax, to reconnect, to celebrate -- Come and fall in love with Mendocino, and the Headlands Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Headlands Hotel Mendocino
- Headlands Inn Bed And Breakfast