“Too expensive and not enough food!”
Review of Raven's Restaurant

Raven's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Raven's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Mendocino
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Sacramento
“Too expensive and not enough food!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We had “Pizetta hand tossed thin crust with seasonal toppings and dos bilogico-mushrooms, chili, carmellized onion, cabbage, pepitas” (we didn’t see or taste any pepitas). Way too expensive, way too small of a portion. Great flavor! Slow unfriendly service. Lovely place.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank KOSacramento

Austin, Texas
“Outstanding”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Ravens has a reputation for being one of the very best vegan restaurants in the country. I wouldn't know since I'm not vegan and I haven't frequented many. All I can say is that the vegan courses I had were outstanding and that The Ravens definitely open my eyes (and palate) to vegan choices.

Visited October 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Superb vegan food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Never thought I'd like vegan food but this was extraordinary. I'd put it up against any fine restaurant. It was creative and surprisingly delicious. Great cocktails at the bar too.

Visited October 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Good but not great”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Food was good but I wouldn't say it was great. For the prices I expected great. The service was very good. My mushroom salad was just okay. Same for the barbecue tofu. I did really like the Sea Palm and Root Vegetable Struedel but for $14.00 the price was a little steep. I would have been happy paying half that price for the size of the portion. Give it a try but don't have high expectations.

• Visited October 2012
Alameda, California
“Feels like home”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've been coming to The Ravens for over 10 years. It's gourmet vegetarian/vegan cuisine without being pretentious and overly experimental with ingredients to "appease" for the lack of meat. They know how to use herbs, sea vegetables, as well as the bounty of fine produce available in Northern California.

We visit Mendocino every Thanksgiving and an additional time in the spring or summer and having a meal at The Ravens is always part of that experience.

Visited March 2012