On our trip from Crater Lake,OR to Sunnyvale, CA ,this Hotel Holiday Inn Express Arcata/ Mckinleyville is in the midway for a quiet stay. Also we can drive thro' "Avenue of the Giants forest" nearly 26 miles to get US 101 towards SFO.
We checked in around 8pm and the staff at reception ,who is not receptive allotted room no 126 facing backside of the hotel with natural scenes.The room is with two queen beds very neat and with one dining table & two chairs.A Flat TV with channel allocation chart is also provided with mini fridge , micro oven and coffee maker. The bath room is clean ,but not fully equipped with sufficient Toilet and bath issues and can be got from the Front desk on request.
The room is very calm and we slept well though it adjacent to Airport. The breakfast room opens early in the morning and caters to everyone' needs with varieties. The staff are very friendly and replaces the vacant items immediately. The breakfast room also contains a TV to watch and eat.
The price is too much and worth only a $.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and enjoy yourself in the modern conveniences of Northern California's newest Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, a 100% non-smoking hotel. Venture through misty ancient redwood groves or stroll along unspoiled sandy beaches with spectacular views of the Pacific and its rugged coastline, all within minutes of the hotel lobby. The Inn's mission style architecture and country setting reflect the natural beauty of the north coast environment. The hotel is located just minutes from Humboldt State University in Arcata. Old Town Eureka is an easy 20 minute drive south and the charming town of Trinidad and Patrick's Point State Park are just 10 minutes to the north. We are also the closest hotel to Cher-ae-Heights Casino. The hotel offers everything the business or leisure traveler needs for a comfortable visit, with 84 rooms plus meeting space for groups up to 60. *Indoor pool, whirlpool spa and exercise room*Generous size rooms and wet bar suites*Free deluxe Continental breakfast*Free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (all rooms)*Business center with two work stations*phone/data port access/voice mail*Guest laundry*Free airport shuttle*Restaurants and charming downtown area within minutes*Beau Pre public golf course 1/2 mile away*Bike rentals available onsite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Arcata/Eureka Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Mckinleyville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Mckinleyville Hotel Mckinleyville
- Holiday Inn Express Mckinleyville
- Holiday Inn Mckinleyville
- Mckinleyville Holiday Inn