“Meh” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Six Rivers Brewery

Six Rivers Brewery
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eureka, California, United States
“Meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great atmosphere, but I have always had incredibly long wait times for service, and the food is so-so...more than once my food was barely even warm by the time I got it.

Bayside, California, United States
“A Little Noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was good and the hurried staff friendly--it was just so loud and noisy in there we had to text each other because normal conversation could not be heard. I will just go at a time when it is not sooo busy!

Visited December 2012
San Rafael, California
“Good service, Ok Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

worked well for myself and my kids. Casual and easy with good service. Lots of choices but would have liked the salad to be bigger for the money

Visited February 2013
McKinleyville, CA
“Beer, wings and all ithat is good in Humboldt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

My favorite is the buffalo blue chicken sandwich and a IPA.... can't beat the view either! They make some amazing salads and daily specials are always unique and delicious.

Visited February 2013
Ukiah, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“4 stars for the beer - 3 stars for the noise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have a long history with this place. My wife loves their chili beer and I'm a huge fan of the kona coffee porter. We actually had our wedding rehearsal dinner here. Our guests loved the beer and it was a perfect, casual atmosphere to do it in.
The food at six rivers is hit or miss. I've had the best luck with their fish and chips. The burgers are made with pre-formed patties and not that great.
As many have mentioned. This place has a serious noise problem. Even when the place is nearly empty it can be difficult to hear the folks at your table. Because of this, Six Rivers is worthless as a music venue. I wish they would either figure out a way to improve the acoustics, or just stop having bands there.
Synopsis: DON'T come here expecting a "great" meal, to have a conversation, or to see live music. DO come here to enjoy the view, the beer, the friendly staff, and the local characters.

• Visited May 2012