“A Perfect Dining Experience”
Review of Six Rivers Brewery

Six Rivers Brewery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We are on a roadtrip and every night picking a place for dinner is a chore. I want a casual dress place, with good food at a fair price and a menu with lots of choices. We arrived early, were seated in a quiet area and were immediately waited on. Everyone was very friendly and efficient. Our waitress helped me with my beer selection and let us taste several just so we could experience some unique (to me) flavors like Kona, rasberry and chile. The green dinner salad had several ingredients. I had the pasta primavera which had lots of veggies. The portions were large and nicely presented. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank patandjon

Reviewed October 11, 2012

They drag this Trivia Night thing out for HOURS just so you'll supposedly drink more, spend more money. Same Noisy noisy place as usual. and they still have the bands mostly in the front restaurant where they never push back tables for dancing until maybe the last half hour, instead of using the separate north room which is just sitting there empty.

1  Thank Pat H
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Thursday night football, when I think about it, perhaps we were lucky to get a table at all but it was only a short wait and football night is so different to what we have in the UK. So it was lively but the service was good, the menu had quite a reasonable choice and I only wish I hadn't been driving so I could have done justice to the beer card. The steak was excellent. Not sure who won the game though. It is what a brewpub should be, loud, cheerful and welcoming.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had to wait 30 minutes to be seated. The food was ok, and the beer was lackluster. I've had much better microbrews elsewhere. The only positive was that the beer was pretty cheap. The waitstaff were very nice though.

1  Thank Allison C
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great place to watch the games. A white board as you enter lists which TVs will show which games and you can chose to set in your "teams" area. The service is a bit slow but the bottomless mimosa special ($15) can't be beat when you are spending an afternoon watching games.