“A Jewel in McArthur”

Dining options: Reservations
Oak Run
“A Jewel in McArthur”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went here for the first time for our anniversary. What a great place. I had heard about it from friends but had never gone. My loss. The place is very casual but also very elegant. I love going somewhere in jeans and having a meal on par with the San Francisco level. We had sushi (so fresh), bruchetta to die for, panko chicken with wasabi mashed potatoes and veggies done perfectly. The desserts are great and so was the no pressure but efficient service. Cute little house with a nice layout with a bar, tables and stools for watching the chef. Will try the ahi next time. Highly recommend this place and the drive is gorgeous.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Maynard1

Stanwood, Washington, United States
“Who would have expected this in Mcarthur”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The house where this restaurant is used to be the home of a relative of mine. The last time I was there, several years ago I camped in our tent trailer in the driveway during a family reunion. The house has been sold, but the spirit and energy of the original Crum family live on in the great service and excellent food. A simple menu of quality choices in a light and airy venue. I had the Ahi, my daughters had pasta Alfredo and my wife the shrimp special. All were excellent. I would happy go there again the next time I'm in the area. If you are, don't miss it!

Visited June 2013
Sacramento CA
“Upscale, Good Food, Friendly Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was our second visit; another good experience. Lovely to find quality interesting food in one of our favorite smaller ranch towns. My husband had the scampi, and I had two appetizers. They were busy with local families and groups of fishermen. We should have made reservations for a Thursday night, but they squeezed us in and we had a really nice time. Many folks coming in, some on bikes with little kids in tow, for to go food, which surprised me but why not? High end to go food!

• Visited June 2013
Burney,Ca
“Best food around.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The only restaurant around that has something different to eat in the area. Not just boring burgers and steak, but gourmet burgers and steak with flair. The killerito burrito is a very good, it has sweet potato fries and aioli inside. The sushi also gets good reviews from people who like sushi. They chef also has interesting and tasty specials daily. If your in the area, make it a point to stop in.

Visited March 2013
Sacramento, California
“The Best Place to Eat!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The chef is amazing and the food is wonderful. It is a cute, renovated old house in McArthur, CA. It is the best place to go for food that is special.

Visited September 2012