All reviews manager dan room was clean yuba city across the street coffee maker busy street walking distance road noise camp fire no frills budget hotel great customer service parking lot pleasant stay great value great room air conditioner
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

The Manager Dan was a nice guy and a gave me a really good price for an extended stay. I experienced no problems with this hotel. Overall this was a nice hotel and I enjoyed my stay here. I’d recommend this hotel for anyone coming to stay in Marysville.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2018

after staying the night before at Motel 6 South Marysville, this was an oasis compared to the filthy place the night before. Staff here were great and owner very pleasant and accommodating. Allowed us to park my boat in the parking lot near the room , not in the street. Well maintained and very clean as well.

Room tip: upper room was not bad as for noise from street
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2018

My room was clean, comfortable, serviced daily, and staff was pleasant. Over all a pleasant stay. Plenty of food choices & shopping nearby. Quiet except for the traffic passing by. I had no problems, everyone I dealt with was nice.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Were taking family members to the Sacramento Airport the next day and wanted to meet up with other family members for a visit and dinner.
I have stayed at this motel before but years ago and wasn't sure if it was still okay.
I made reservations on line but could not change a few things . When I arrived I asked if it was possible to have the two rooms close together & downstairs and also one room changed from a one bed to a two and that we had a dog with us. The manager was extremely helpful a I got what I wanted. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Room tip: little noisy because of road noise , Hwy 20 runs in front of Hotel , but was ok
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We like this hotel because, it is easy to get in and out of when going over to the Yuba City Fair Grounds. There is a Denny with in walking distance for breakfast. We have stayed here for most of our trips to Yuba City, once we tried a hotel in Yuba City and it was very bad, the locks on the doors were broken, dirty towels. We will not stay any place but Americas Best Marysville CA.

Room tip: We have stayed in many of the rooms and they have all been great
Date of stay: October 2017