“Very very excellent Service”

Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

America's Best Value Inn is the best Hotel I have ever stayed at in Marysville.I was very satisfied.It was Very nice and clean.I felt comfortable to stay there.The manager Dan was so awesome.He was very nice and friendly. I'm happy to say I'll be staying there whenever I go to Marysville again.I recommend this hotel to anybody that wants to feel at home.

~Rachelle Baldonado~

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We were happy to meet the manager, Dan, at the desk. He was very friendly and helpful. The room had everything we needed, microwave, refrig., coffee, TV and a nice soft comfy bed. In the morning we saw 'room service' washing the outside of the windows, doors and sidewalks and WOW does that make a difference in the appearance of a motel. Shows the manager really cares about is place!!!! Would recommend this Inn to anyone.............

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The room was nice and clean and appears to have been recently updated with tile throughout instead of carpet. We got the "suite" that had an extra room which was just enough for a bed and a nightstand, a 2nd TV would have been nice but was great for the extra space. Manager Dan was very accommodating when I asked for a little later checkout time to get a little more rest before a long drive home. My only disappointment was the "continental breakfast" (and was one of the reasons I chose this hotel was to save a little on not eating breakfast out) was only a choice of 2 basic cereals, orange juice, coffee and small danish. Price was reasonable as well.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I think it was a great place,coffee pot,microwave, refrigerator, yuo can't really ask for more at that price for one night. I would highly recommend this motel over motel six.restaurants are very close by and so is many other conveniences . Also public transportation is right around the corner.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I've stayed here twice now, both times were good for what I needed, but not great.
Check in was no frills, not friendly, but not really rude either.
The AC in the room was unplugged on a 100+ degree day, and it took several hours to get the room to cool down enough to be tolerable. Coming in late, I wasn't able to sleep till very late in the night and since I had to get up very early the next day, I could have used those extra hours of sleep.
The beds are comfortable, the showers and linens are clean, and the "breakfast" is sub-par (Sunny-D, cold cereal and old pastries). The rooms don't have carpet, they have pergo floors, I guess it makes it easier to clean, but they don't feel mopped - they feel gritty, so I wore my slippers the whole time I was in the room. Not a big deal, and not really any different than any other budget motel.
Overall, I got what I paid for, and plan to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel was highly rated in Marysville so we took a flyer on it. We were on our way to West Coast Falconry and wanted to be close so we chose Marysville. The town itself was eerily devoid of people when we arrived around dinner time. The hotel is on a main thoroughfare and thus quite noisy. The rooms were adequate but clean and very basic. The hotel needs a good upgrade but it was tolerable for one night at $64 was thus a bargain. Next time we will choose a little more upscale hotel in Grass Valley and pay the extra money for the ambiance. PS the hotel management was very responsive and accommodating.

Room Tip: In the back of the hotel away from the traffic. We had 218 which was about as quiet s possible