“pleasantly surprised”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Nanaimo, Canada
“pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This hotel was conveniently located and was quite comfortable for the price. Kudos for well maintained and clean rooms. We would stay again

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
ABVIMARYSVILLE, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Tahnk you for your review. We look forward to serve you again next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Redwood City, California, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is not a 5-star hotel (no mints on the pillows). For a place to stay for the night, it is great. The price is right, also. The rooms are clean and well kept. Convenient location. I have stayed here in the past, and the property is always well kept. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Thank you visiting us again .It will be our pleasure to make your stay even more comfortable in the future.
San Diego, California
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Last week I completed a 9 month tour of the United States by car (I'm an entertainer). I decided to stay at this hotel after checking with a website online. And I was blown away for two reasons. (1) I recognized this hotel as soon as I drove close to it. In October 1998 while doing programs at schools I was hospitalized for 10 days with double pneumonia (rushed from a school). and THIS is the hotel where I had stayed (a friend had to get my belongings out of the hotel, which had been very nice about it AND (2) this hotel was incredibly revamped -- almost staggeringly wonderful. The original hotel had been a Travelodge (I believe) and it looked as if it had been on hard times and was wearing out. Except for the outside of this hotel's stucture (standard design) this hotel has been painstakingly revamped, updated, even painted so it's cheerier. I need good internet when I travel -- and the Internet here was GREAT. Rooms had great beds, great TV. The breakfast at this hotel was always very simple, but it's right across the street from Denny's and within walking distance of other places. On my 9 month tour this was one of my favorite hotels due to comfort, location and price -- and, also, because many years ago I had gotten sick there and returned to see how owners who care about hotel can lovingly bring it back so it's a virtuallyi new place. And treat their guests with care. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ABVIMARYSVILLE, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Thank you for visiting our motel again and your kind words. We are pleased that we made your stay comfortable. We hope to serve you in the near future when you visit again.
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We stayed here for one night while visiting family. We traveled with our two month old baby, and had an amazing experience. The room was very clean, the ac worked great and the staff was very friendly. We will most definatley be staying here the next time we come to marysville.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our motel. We look forward to serve you agian next time you are in town.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This hotel is an excellent value for the money. The rooms have all been remodeled recently and are attractively designed for your comfort. I especially liked the fact that they had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine and a hair dryer in the room. The bathroon was very clean as was the rest of the room. I would recommend using the fan or the air conditioner for "white noise" as the inn is located on a busy street with traffic noise. I will be a repeat customer. Staff is friendly and very accomodating too.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ABVIMARYSVILLE, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Thank you for your kind words.we appricate that you have taken your time for this review.We always like to make sure our guest are comfortable and enjoy their stay at our hotel.We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Oregon City, Oregon, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This hotel is very nice and well maintained, quiet and most of all CLEAN. WE have tried a few others in the area and ALWAYS come back to this Inn. Most pleasant.......

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
ABVIMARYSVILLE, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville, responded to this review, March 4, 2012
Thank you for your nice review. We appricate your kind word.We work hrd to provide you with maximum comfort during your vist to Marysville. We look forward to your next stay.
Yuba City, California
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stay here everytime i come to town. It is very inexpensive and friendly staff. They always have my same room ready when I come and very quick check-in. The hotel is clean and quiet.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
ABVIMARYSVILLE, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Thank you for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Magnuson Grand Bonanza Inn
#6 of 9 in Yuba City
Motel 6 Marysville South
Motel 6 Marysville South
#4 of 7 in Marysville

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Marysville? Share your experiences!