All reviewswafflesbreakfast attendantsofa bedbad neighborhooddesk personhuge roomhomeless peopleparking lotwithin walking distancebreakfast itemshome away from homerefrigerator and microwavetaco bell next dooryuba citygood sizein townenjoyed our stay
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Enjoyed my stay with my 2 granddaughters... comfortable room and beds...Even though it was only 1 night it was so nice to have a room that was good size, 2 queen beds, sofa bed, mini bar w/sink, refrigerator and microwave. Nice large bathroom and plenty of room to stretch out.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

All was good including the breakfast which had warm fluffy cheese omelets. Rooms were substantial as was the bathroom. The A/c did cycle on and off but I discovered the fan only control which stayed on and masked any outside noises. Since we were attending a concert st Toyota amphitheater near Wheatland, this was the closest nicest place and for the $$ a great value. We always bring our own pillows to lessen the issues with small uncomfortable ones at the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We chose the Comfort Suites based on reviews we had read. We had never been to Marysville or Yuba City, so didn't know if the location was good or bad. Let's start with the bad: Location is terrible for two reasons, there are a lot fo homeless people in the area. I was worried my car may be broken into. The hotel is located south of the town of Marysville, which means if you want to drive into town, you have to sit in heavy traffic on highway 70 to get into town. The highway ends at a traffic light in town. After 3:00 the traffic backs up well past the hotel and you spend 20 minutes to go one mile.
The air conditioner was very noisy and cycled on and off continuously. Pillows were too small and too flat.
The good: The room was large as was the bathroom. There is a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The fridge came in handy for our soft drinks, etc. There is a sofa in the room, but you can't see the TV from it. Bad design. Beds were comfortable and other than the AC and trains going by, the room was quiet.
There is a Taco Bell next door and a Peachtree restaurant two doors over. We ate at the Peachtree restaurant only because we didn't want to sit in the traffic to get back into town. There aren't many restaurants on the southside (Beale AFB side) of Marysville.
Breakfast buffet was good. Good selection of items including waffles, processed eggs and bacon or sausage. They made it convenient to make a breakfast sandwich.
If I had to go back, I wouldn't stay at this location, I would stay in town.

Room Tip: Stay on the east side to avoid hearing the highway traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband, furbaby and I have been staying at this AMAZING pet friendly hotel after our home sold and are now in the process of relocating.

The hotel has all of the amenities you would find in your own home: a fridge, microwave and sink/wetbar in your room, shower/bathtub and even a full size couch that folds out into a sofa bed. There is also an ice cold air conditioner and flat screen television with over 200 DirectTV channels-most hotels have 15-45 channels so this is extra special!
There is a self service laundry center to do your laundry and the front desk has soap/dryer sheets for purchase too. There is a business center with a computer/printer and desk/chairs to meet your business needs. The hotel also has a great fitness room and an indoor pool with handicap lift access which is awesome! There is also an outdoor patio right near the indoor pool so you can enjoy a meal or snack outside. Complementary iced lemon infused water in the lobby is a nice thing for weary travelers to refresh you. The hotel also has a mini marketplace that sells over the counter sundries and drinks/snacks/ice cream and even microwave frozen meals.

There are many restaurants and even a Super Walmart within walking distance and plenty of grassy areas to walk or take your furbaby for a stroll. Close to the river, Beale AFB, hospital, Sacramento Airport, amphitheater and many casinos too!

The perfect location to meet your needs in the Marysville/Yuba City area.

I have to commend the staff and housekeeping on the cleanliness, safety and quietness of this hotel too-our room always smells fresh and the towels/linens are pressed and fresh smelling too.

We are taking advantage of the daily complimentary yummy full breakfast in the morning which includes: a variety of eggs, sausage/bacon, biscuits/gravy, waffles made to order, juice bar, coffee bar, breads/danishes/muffins, yogurts, cereal bar/oatmeal and fresh fruit.

From the minute we checked in to the hotel we knew we were at our "home away from home"-the front desk staff is always smiling and super friendly, the manager had an open door policy and is always willing to listen to any concerns/comments and address them immediately-with a warm smile.

The breakfast attendant goes above and beyond to make sure your morning meal is complete-she even helps guests that may need assistance with breakfast items due to disabilities. The awesome housekeeping staff is available to give you an extra towel or Kleenex or lotion with a smile always.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on business or in pleasure alone or with a large family.

We will return and definitely have family stay here when they visit the area.

Thank you again Marysville Comfort Suites-Beale AFB for the perfect stay!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Arrival and check-in went without incident. I asked the desk clerk about joining the rewards club. She told me to speak the the clerk in the morning because she didn't know how to do it.

The wireless connection is very slow. TV is very small. Bed comfort was okay. It was absolutely freezing in my room so I turned off the AC. When I came back to the room today AC is back on and it's freezing again.

The area is a little sketchy, lots of homeless people around and they are pretty aggressive, not the hotel's fault but something to consider.

Pool has been closed for both days I've been here so far...

Breakfast was good, typical waffles, eggs and bacon. Not busy at all so able to eat quickly.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business