“Very Comfortable, clean and friendly”

Comfort Suites Beale Air Force Base Area
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Marysville
Reviewed September 23, 2009

Stayed 3 nights while traveling through with my son's family. Visited sisters who live nearby. This hotel was a delightful surprise. I stay in hotels a lot on business and I am used to staying in higher end hotels and did not expect much on this stay but was wonderfully surprised. The first best thing was how the desk staff jumped all over trying to accomodate our wishes for two rooms on the ground floor close together. MONI, the desk person gave us a super discount and put us in two great rooms close together. The whole place was clean and comfortable, the entire staff was friendly and helpful. The pool was nice and the standard breakfast was top-notch. I would reccomend this place to anyone who wants a clean, safe comfortable stay with shopping and restaurants nearby. There is Burger King, Taco Bell, Wal Mart, Gas Station/convenience store and a great sit-down restaurant all within walking distance. The only thing I would have liked but didn't have was a ventilator in the bathroom but all else was great. When I go back again, I will certainly look forward to staying there. Thanks to all the staff for a great stay. It was my birthday when we arrived and my stay was a great present.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank WWWdotnotyoursdotcom
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Comfort Suites Beale Air Force Base Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2009

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the pool and our breakfast during your stay and sincerely appreciate your complimentary review! Please return often.

Reviewed August 18, 2009

I wasn't expecting much of anything from this chain hotel in a rural location, but I was seriously impressed with BOTH of my stays here!

The rooms were nice for the money, the free breakfast was super, and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

This is the kind of place you wish you could take with you whenever you travel!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank skeeteratredhouse

Our team members are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect. Thank you for the thoughtful comments!

Reviewed March 25, 2009

I was here for 5 days on business at Beale AFB. I received the gov't per diem rate of $70 a night. My room was a King Suite. There was a partial wall divider between the sitting and sleeping areas.

The room, hotel, and grounds were very clean. The room was comfortable and nicely decorated. The checkin process was fast, as was the checkout.

The only negative thing was that my room was a connecting room, and I could hear the occupant of the next room repeatedly blowing his nose vigorously. This was not enough of an issue for me to want to move.

The breakfast was fine...hot items like eggs, sausage, waffles, plus fruit, pastries, and yogurt.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Hen7975

We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting this pleasant review. We try to save the connecting rooms to accommodate families and regret that you could hear the occupant in the next room!

Reviewed December 6, 2008

Our travel softball team has stayed here several times. They are very accommodating to our esp. late check in one night! The rooms are comfortable and clean and the breakfast is good. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check in / front desk

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I’m glad you enjoyed your stays with us; we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel plans bring you to Marysville!

Reviewed October 5, 2008

A number of us stayed here for a wedding recently, including the bridal suite on Saturday night. It was a wonderful experience! As mother of the bride, I had the girls get ready in my room on Saturday morning. The hotel graciously brought up trays of muffins, fruit and juice to the room, as we were too busy to go down for breakfast. All of our requests were met and the staff was nothing but friendly and accommodating. All rooms were comfortable and clean, and noise in the hallway was dealt with immediately and professionally.
This place seems to be very well run and the employees seem happy to work here.
If you go to Marysville, stay here if you like friendly service and comfort. It's worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Parrothead_Racegirl

We pride ourselves in being service professionals! Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff.

Reviewed May 5, 2008

I spend many days a year in a hotel room and I must say this is one of the best. A well run hotel reflects a good manager. Its obvious to me the manager of the Comfort Suites, I believe her name is Jean, is a hands on person who cares about the condition of their building and the quality of service the guest recieves. Everything was perfect. I WILL BE BACK

Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank indyReno
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Little Gem of hotel. Had to to get a hotel urgently due to a rescheduled soccer tournament. Nice little place and clean! Great service - need to go back for another tournament and will be staying here again

Stayed: January 2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Yuba City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln

Been to Comfort Suites Beale Air Force Base Area? Share your experiences!