Motel 6 Marysville(Marysville)
$69
$55
$87
$84
Bonanza Inn & Suites(Yuba City)(Great Value!)
$99
EconoLodge
$72
Priceline
TripAdvisor
Rio Inn and Suites(Marysville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesbreakfast attendantsofa bedbad neighborhooddesk personhuge roomhomeless peopleparking lotwithin walking distanceburger kingbreakfast itemshome away from homerefrigerator and microwavetaco bell next dooryuba citygood sizein town
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I just spent the weekend in Marysville while my Mom was in the hospital. The room, location, staff and breakfast at this hotel were fabulous! My daughter loved the indoor pool. The breakfast was over the top....waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, pastries, etc. The absolute best part was Heather, the front desk clerk. She was very patient and understanding of our changing schedule. She found us a room for the second night. Her kindness was the icing on the cake. Don't bother staying anywhere else when visiting the Yuba-Sutter area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank needavayK
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was in the area on business for 5 days and stayed. Great staff here! The rooms are very clean, even the light music in the hall area to the room is a nice touch to the atmosphere. It was great that they did an evening light meal of some sort. The front desk personnel as well as the cafe area personnel are engaging and helpful. I had a very comfortable stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shannon N
Reviewed November 27, 2012

had to do an emergency trip to Marysville for my wife's grandmothers funeral. the young woman who checked us in was a delight and made sure our stay was outstanding. we loved the breakfast in the morning, our daughters loved the pool. we had a 2 room suite that was very spacious, clean and comfortable. it was a very nice place to stay.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 123kd123
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed one night at the Comfort Suites and the rooms are very spacious, the breakfast good and the staff is great! I remembered the desk clerk from my last visit and she was just as friendly and gracious as the first time I was there. I believe she is the lead front desk person - or should be if she is not!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JanBaechtel
Reviewed October 2, 2012

out of the 14 rooms we stayed in on our trip this motel was the best of all. the manager Jean Keeble went out of her way to see that we had a wonderful stay. The room was excellent could not be better. We would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple