“Good value, lots of selections.”

Peach Tree Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The breakfast special, was an excellent value for the price. The waitress was VERY friendly and helpful. The Guns and Roses music for breakfast was just a little quirky, but it probably kept the help happy. I would eat there again

Reviewed June 28, 2013

As mentioned in other reviews, the place is a bit dated but if kitsch is your thing then this is the place to be. The menu is quite large and there are daily breakfast and dinner specials. On the day I visited for dinner the special was corned beef & cabbage. I ordered that and also an appetizer of onion rings. The rings were great. The corned beef & cabbage was OK - on the bland side but then that's pretty standard for this. I was there early because my body was still on eastern time so there was no wait for a table. My waitress was super friendly and the food came out quickly. They had some good-looking pies in the case but I was too tired for dessert (and from the big helping of cabbage). Some of the other clientele there appeared to be regulars as the waitresses knew them by name. I'd go again if I'm ever back in the area. The only negative is that they don't open early enough for breakfast (not until 6:30).

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Good food with quick service. A bit dated but the friendly service makes up for it. Check out the specials as the are a pretty good value and delicious.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We usually frequent Peach Tree for breakfast and the service and food is usually great. We have only had dinner there once and it was good, but breakfast is the best there. One of the few family restaurants that serve ice cold beer with scrambled eggs, sausage and hash browns. hahaha.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

good family food. Price is right. Nothing fancy but Clean, friendly and good! Only once was I dissapointed and that was near closing time for dinner, The morning crew and chef are very proficient. The closing shift was in a hurry and the cook did not know how to prepare even the basics.....the weak link, i suppose.