“Highly Recomend”

Maria's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 69 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very good food. Friendly staff. Great atmosphere. I particularly liked the FLAN. Very good value.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I visited marias for lunch a few days ago and I was appalled by the service and terrible food. We ordered Shirley temples which we paid three dollars for even though the waitress refilled our cups with a pitcher of 7up and did not add Grenadine. Then she offers us guacamole while we wait which she later proceeds to charges us for even though she offered it to us without saying it was an appetizer. When our food arrived the nachos I ordered came with beans even though the menu description did not say it would. I apologized saying I didn't realize the nachos came with beans and if I could order a new one. The waitress was so ride and said she would have to charge me because the menu said it came with beans. I checked the menu before we left and it did not say so, but I bought both plates anyway. For three people our meal came out to $65 for terrible service and bad food. I will never go back.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Looks good from the outside. Old and dingy on the inside. Food wasn't the best niether was the service. Won't go back. Lunch for two plus one drink was $35 plus I was sick for days.