See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

This was the dirtiest place I’ve ever stayed!!! They really need to crack down on the cleaning if the rooms! So gross, we didn’t even want to walk barefoot, sit on the toilet, touch anything basically!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

The only nice thing to say is that the desk clerk was very friendly and competent. The hallway and room was permeated with marijuana smell. The floor of our room was filthy with used dental floss and toys from previous occupant. My feet were black after walking barefoot. The mattress was filthy. Sheets were either stained or unlaundered. Crusty food was in the microwave. Hole in the bathroom door. Neighbors were screaming and physically abusive at 3 am. Our window screen was broken so we couldn't open our window. The tub and toilet were either not clean or permanently stained. This location soils the Motel 6 name. Sad.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2017

The front lobby gives a good first impression. The clerk was friendly. The room was stark. Not a piece of paper anywhere. Usually there is a note about conserve water, reuse your towel, or internet information, or how to use the phone. It was odd that there was nothing. There is free high speed internet, but I had to call the lobby to ask about it, Wood floors with stains and smears where they weren't very clean. Scratched paint in the bathroom as if a dog had been locked in there. Dogs are allowed, and it seemed every guest had one. Stained toilet and shower. I awoke with a long hair on my arm, my hair is 1" long. There was a bandaid wrapper on the ledge on the shower stall (too high perhaps to be seen by house keeping? They must have house keepers right? But I never saw one, or a cart or any evidence. The dog in the adjoining room kept me from sleeping well with his paws (claws) clicking on the wood floor as if in my room. I could hear the dogs jowls and collar flapping as it shook its head many times. The mattress had ridges to it so I slept in a low trough, and though I am large, I thought the frame might break as I lay down upon it. It gave a sort of popping noise.
Probably the least expensive hotel in the area, but I won't tay there again. Spend $20 more for something a bit better.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2017

It was clear the owner was trying to clean up the looks of the place with good paint and new outside lighting. Parking was good. Everybody (desk, maintenance, laundry) spoke English as a first language, this was very nice. It did have an indoor pool which was very nice to relax in. The room had wood floors, so there was no smelly or dirty carpet to clean (nice)
Inside was a somewhat different. The lobby appeared good. The halls were needing attention. The room I was in was painted and the painters painted the sprinkler heads (fire code violation). There were several other areas of paint and sprinkler heads were not covered first. The room door did not fit at all and you could not easily lock it (fire and safety code violation). Apparently I had a bad room, as the people 2 doors down the hall left and commented the room was great. The exit stairwell had a normal light switch as such the lights in the stairwell could be turned off (violation). Some of the hall ceiling tiles needed to be replaced. One of the towels should have been removed from service.
Unfortunately they rented a bad room to a person who is in the building maintenance and Quality Assurance trade.

Room tip: top floor towards the front.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2016

My wife & I stayed at this Motel 6 last Monday night and it is a very nice facility, clean, friendly staff, nice room, indoor pool in the front near the lobby. Apparently this was a more upscale "suites" motel, prior to becoming Motel 6. This is better than most Motel 6's however, there were slamming doors for a good portion of the night by inconsiderate idiots and pot smokers in the hallways. The smell was quite strong. There were also dogs allowed and there were alot of them. We had to call the front desk because of one barking loudly. I might not stay here again except for the very reasonable price.

Date of stay: November 2016